About Our St. Pete Beach Hotel
The Ultimate Gulfside Getaway
A multifaceted St. Pete Beach hotel surrounded by acres of beautiful beaches, Sirata Beach Resort & Conference Center provides everything you need to enjoy a relaxing leisure stay or an effortless event.
Our Florida Gulf beach resort provides comfortable rooms and suites ideally outfitted for the entire family, featuring cable TV, Wi-Fi access, complimentary coffee, and much more. Learn more about our St. Pete Beach hotel rooms and suites.
Dine and drink in relaxed beachfront style at one of Sirata's acclaimed restaurants or bars. Featuring two of the Gulf Coast's best beach bars and convenient in-room dining, our resort is a dining destination in its own right. Find out more about each of our food and drink venues.
Meetings, Events & Weddings
Sirata Beach Resort provides the perfect backdrop for a stunning wedding, an exciting social event, or a seamless business gathering. Plan an event at our gulfside conference center and ensure you receive Florida's friendliest service. Learn more about planning meetings and weddings at Sirata.
See what Sirata can do for you - make reservations online.
“The mission of Sirata is to protect and preserve the environment for future generations” – H. Gregg Nicklaus
The Sirata Beach Resort holds a Green Lodging Certification and employs many environmental initiatives in an effort to create a more sustainable travel future and reduce the impact on our environment. Here are a few of these programs:
- Energy efficient LED lighting is installed in hallways and public areas to conserve energy
- Eco-friendly lighting is used along the beach walkways so that newly hatched sea turtles are not drawn off course to the Gulf
- Recycle bins for plastic and aluminum are located at the bars
- Newspaper bins are located in Guest Vending areas of Buildings 1, 2 and 4
- Water conservation is encouraged through our towel and linen reuse program
Sirata Beach Resort recognizes how important our beach environment is. Through our green efforts, sea oat planting projects and beach clean-ups, we hope to keep the beach as pristine and healthily as possible.