Do you have a resort fee?
– The resort amenity package is included in the nightly charges section. This fee includes a host of amenities for a more hassle-free experience: two beach loungers daily; overnight parking – one car per room; Wi-Fi throughout the Resort;, access to our premier gaming lounge featuring Xbox One; access to our new Recreation Room; bicycle usage (based on availability); entertainment daily at a beach bar; daily Resort activities and games “something different each day for all ages” – family board games, volleyball, corn hole; pool lounges and towels; Suncoast Water Sports – 10% discount off regular price; boogie boards and noodles beachside; two bottles of water upon arrival;, unlimited local & 1-800 phone calls, access to property Fitness & Business Centers. Other charges that may apply include, but are not limited to: cribs, room upgrades and pet fees. Rooms accepting small cats and dogs may be available.
Do I have to pay for parking?
– Overnight parking is included in the Resort Package. There is a limit of one car permitted per room. Trailers, boats and motor homes are not permitted as parking on property is limited.
Do you have shuttle service to and from the airport?
Tampa International (TPA) is 27 miles away and St Pete – Clearwater International Airport (PIE) is 20 miles away.
Super Shuttle is currently $25 per person and Bats Taxi service ranges from $54 to $65 flat rate/one way.
ExecuCar service may be arranged by the front desk for more personalized service.
Uber/Lyft ranges from $36 to $80 depending on selected service.
Do you have live music?
– We have live music on the weekends at Harry’s Beach Bar and Rum Runners Bar & Grille.
How late does the beach bar stay open?
– 10pm nightly so that guest rooms are not disturbed. Rum Runners is open until 2am on Friday and Saturday.
Do you have free breakfast? Breakfast is available at Compass Grille or on the beach at Rum Runners, although it is not complimentary. We also offer breakfast delivery daily.
Do you have beach/pool chairs?
– There are pool chairs available at all pools on a first come first serve basis. Guests receive two complimentary beach loungers with the resort fee and any additional loungers are $20 each per day. Umbrellas are $20 and shade shell cabanas are $40 each per day. Pool cabanas at South Pool are available for rental from 9am to 5pm. Please see the Recreation Team for details and pricing.
What are your pool hours?
– Pools and Spas are open from dawn to dusk.
Do you have handicap accessible rooms? Yes. There are Traditional and Suite options.
Is there a door for the bedroom in the suite? All of the Suites in Building 4 have a door closing off the bedroom from the living room. The Building 1 Suites, Executive King and Queen Suites, have a hallway connecting the bedroom and living room instead of a door.
Do you have to pay for Wi-Fi in the room? Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and included in the resort package.
Do you have to pay to use the Business Center? No, the Business Center is included in the resort package.
Do you allow grills? Grills are not permitted on property or on the beach per City ordinance.
Do you allow pets? Small dogs and cats are permitted in pet friendly areas of the resort. There is a 50 pound limit per room with two pets/40 pounds for one pet. Maximum of two pets per room; some breeds may be restricted. Please see the Pet Agreement for full details, deposits and fees.
Do you offer late check-outs?
– When available, there is a $25 charge until 1pm and $50 until 3pm.
Do you offer early check-in? Yes, there is no charge however it is subject to availability.
What time is check-in? 4pm
What time is check-out? 11am
What is the cancellation policy? We require cancellation 72 hours prior to the arrival of the reservation to avoid a penalty of one room night and tax.
If I have a full pre-pay reservation and need to cancel, will I get my money back? No, this is considered a non-refundable reservation.
Do you have a spa? While we do not have a spa on-site, our front desk agents will assist with information, booking and transportation to day spas in the area.
Are balconies guaranteed? The Executive Suites guarantee balconies.
Do you have roll-away beds? Yes, they are $15 per night.
Do all of your rooms have microwaves? Studios and Suites have microwaves, but it isn’t guaranteed in our Traditional Rooms. If your room type does not have one, you have the option to rent a microwave for $10 per day based upon availability.
Do all of the rooms have refrigerators? Each room will have either a mini or full-size refrigerator.
Do you provide dishes within the suites? Yes, a place setting for four is provided in suites with mini kitchens.
Can I get a group rate if I book more than one room? Group Blocks start at 10 or more rooms per night. Please contact a Group Sales Manager at 866.642.7332 for more detailed information.
Do you have laundry facilities? Yes, a coin operated laundry facility is available. Dry cleaning services are also available.
Do you have a restaurant?
– We have three dining options on property: Compass Grille, Harry’s Beach and Rum Runners Bar & Grille. Compass Grille has indoor seating and is open daily from 7 – 10:30am, 11am – 2pm and 4 – 10pm. Harry’s Beach Bar and Rum Runners Bar & Grille offer casual menus served poolside and beachfront. Hours for food service are from 8am until 10pm daily at Rum Runners. Harry’s is open for food service from 11am to 10pm. Breakfast delivery is also available daily from 7 – 10:30am.