Hotel Improvements Set to Transform Sirata Beach Hotel
“Unconventional, Versatile, Enthusiastic! Welcome to the new Sirata Beach Resort, uniquely St. Pete, uniquely Sirata. Where “Play More” takes on a meaning all its own.”
Sirata Beach Resort is getting even better. The hotel is launching an extensive redesign that will touch nearly every aspect of the property and enhance the overall guest experience. The award-winning EOA Group has begun a complete redesign of the resort with an estimated completion date of late 2018. The new Sirata Beach Resort will be the perfect beachfront get-a-way where every guest will feel instantly at home; a retreat to return back to again and again!
The new coastal casual design, infused with a range of blue and yellow hues that overlap a crisp palette of white and light gray, will capture the true essence of the hotel’s breathtaking beachfront surroundings. The redesign’s simple elegance will ensure that ocean side sensibility and feelings of relaxation pervades every aspect of a guest’s stay, from the moment of arrival through to departure.
- A complete redesign of the 382 guest rooms and suites. The new guestrooms will make each visitor feel relaxed and able to leave the seriousness of life behind through design that is beach casual mixed in with splashes of fun.
- Branded new pools will offer the perfect Oceanside oasis for complete relaxation, including a hanging chair garden with a center fire pit and a designated Kid’s Splash Zone for families to enjoy. Each pool will have an adjacent bar, varied food options and private cabanas.
- The locals’ favorite hangout, Harry’s Beach Bar, will be remodeled to create a more open air bar space and positioned perfectly for full enjoyment of the pool and beach. The seating will be beach comfortable with dappled light and ocean breezes that will spur your craving for the best beach burger and chilled beer.
- Rum Runner’s will reemerge as the new favorite sunset spot (from the sunset capital) as it is converted into a playful, open lounge area right on the beach. The rustic bar front and communal table of liquor crates will maintain the light hearted fun of the space while Adirondack chairs, rustic cocktail tables, center fire pit and playful activities such as oversized Jenga and foosball tables offer plenty of seating and fun for intimate or large groups to gather.
- The resort’s existing 30,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor function space, will have a new casual yet elegant look to accommodate groups, weddings and other larger events.
”There’s a story in every project, or at least there should be. The story is not about the Architecture, nor about the furniture or the artwork. It is about the dialogue, about the synergy created by disparate components in any landscape. It is about cinematic envelopment, about sensorial stimulation – about creating a mental image of a liquid moment. To that end I founded Edge of Architecture, to bridge the gap between disciplines, to bring the focus back to narrative, to the human element – and to the intimate relationship people ultimately have with their environment.” Malcolm Berg