A NEW YEAR & NEW DECADE - 100 WAYS TO #GETSIRATAFIED!
100 THINGS TO DO in and around Sirata Beach Resort
Welcome to 2020!
It’s no secret that there are endless amounts of activities to participate in during a Sirata vacation. Sure, you probably want to throw on a bathing suit and head straight down to the beach the second you check-in, and we would do the same thing if we were you! But make sure to check out the array of other activities to partake in when visiting. There are plenty of things to do on property, and around St. Pete, that you definitely don't want to miss. So, keep reading and see if you can cross off every item on our list of 100 Things To Do!
1. Bring out your adventurous side by riding a Waverunner with Suncoast Watersports
2. Share Sirata’s Live Webcam with your friends and family so they can see you relaxing on the white sand beach.
3. Go parasailing for a vacation experience you’ll never forget.
4. Enjoy a banana boat ride a unique and fun experience for all ages!
5. Feeling adventurous? Visit Busch Gardens
for a day of thrill, rollercoasters and safari animals.
6. Explore the coast on a kayak for an adventure and a workout. .
7. Enjoy a scenic paddleboarding excursion for a fun way to play on the water.
8. Beer lovers can take an adventure along St. Pete/Clearwater’s craft beer trail
to taste all of the delicious brews in the area.
9. See a pod of dolphins up close and personal on a dolphin watch excursion.
10. Jam out to live music seven days a week in Rum Runners.
11. St. Pete is known for its art museums, and the Dali Museum
is a must-see while you’re staying at Sirata.
12. It’s not a beach vacation without watching a sunset over the Gulf of Mexico.
13. Make sure to catch a sunrise too! They are certainly worth the early hours.
14. Relax by the fire at Rum Runners with a drink in your hand and your toes in the sand.
15. Relax by the fire at Harry’s with a serene view of the pool and the sunset.
16. Grab a complimentary boogie board and hit the waves
17. Show off your splash in the cannonball contest
18. Rent a cabana on the beach for the day for some extra shade and privacy.
19. Collect seashells along the shoreline for a fun souvenir. Pro tip: the best time to find shells is during low tide or after a storm.
20. Corral all of your friends and family for a fun game of beach volleyball.
21. Participate in the Flip Cup tournament
- because who doesn’t love free beer?.
22. Take your relaxation to a new level by renting a pool cabana for the day.
23. Channel your inner artist by painting ceramics or canvases poolside
24. Participate in the shark tooth beach hunt for the ultimate vacation experience and souvenir.
25. Take your kiddos to the Splash Pad where all of their vacation dreams will come true.
26. Enjoy a delicious meal from one of the three on-site restaurants
- Compass Grille, Rum Runners or Harry’s.
27. Kick start your beach festivities with a weekend breakfast buffet at Compass Grille
28. Show off your impressive skills in Sirata’s belly flop contest- the prize is worth the pain.
29. Bring your pup and #GetSiratafied with your fur baby by your side
30. Let your pup embrace the vacation vibes with Sirata’s fresh, natural and healthy dog menu.
31. Craft beer lovers are in for a treat as you can try Sirata’s delicious selection of local craft beers at any of the outlets.
32. Visit the dog beach at Fort Desoto Beach
. Even if you don’t have a dog, you can always go play with the other pups!
33. Try to win free cocktails by playing Darts for Drinks.
34. Kick and relax with a peaceful nap in one of Sirata’s beachfront hammocks.
35. Enjoy a sweet treat from the Sirata Sweets dessert menu.
36. Track some sea turtles, you might even find a nest right on Sirata’s beach! But remember not to touch them!
37. Create a sand art masterpiece to take home and showcase to family and friends.
38. Enjoy breakfast with a view at Rum Runners
to prepare for a fun day in the sun.
39. Make a toast to vacation with an entire bucket full of your favorite cocktail at the outside outlets.
40. Let Sirata’s beachside beverage cart bring your next cold one right to you! No need to get up!
41. Put your knowledge to the test with a game of poolside trivia.
42. Enjoy a classic game of bingo, but play it in the pool for a Sirata twist!
43. Get your face painted and transform into a beautiful butterfly or a cool superhero.
44. Visit the Xbox room for some well-deserved gaming time.
45. Enjoy complimentary beer, wine, and Rum Punch during Sirata Spirits every evening at 6 p.m.
46. Put your skills to the test with a classic match of ping pong.
47. Sign up for the Beaches and Brews package
for unlimited draft beer experience during your stay.
48. Sweat it out in the fitness center
because your health goals don’t take vacations.
49. Go for a morning run on the beach for a workout with a view (and a breeze).
50. Take a dip in the hot tub for a relaxing evening.
51. Go for a refreshing swim in one of Sirata’s two pools.
52. Cool down from a long day in the sun with an ice cream sundae at Compass Grille
53. Share a root beer float with your love like two characters from an 80s movie
54. Try the fan-favorite Lava Flow cocktail at either of the outside outlets.
55. Enjoy Dippin’ Dots to cool down from a long day in the heat.
56. Enjoy a delicious pizza from the Sirata St. Pete-Za menu.
57. Use #GetSiratafied in your posts to be featured on one of Sirata’s social media pages.
58. Take an Instagram worthy pic in front of one of Sirata’s Derek Donnelly murals.
59. Propose to the love of your life. There is no better backdrop for a proposal than the beach!
60. Take your next profile picture on the beach during golden hour. Pro tip: the best light is 30 minutes before the sun sets.
61. Snap an Instagram worthy pic in the hanging chair garden at Harry’s.
62. Grab a cup of Kahwa Coffee
from the gift shop. It’s a local favorite!
63. Pick up some Sirata swag at SeaBreeze Trading Co.
, Sirata’s convenient one-stop gift shop.
64. Purchase a postcard at SeaBreeze Trading Co.
and send it to your family! Pro tip- send one back to your house for a fun surprise after you get back home.
65. Order Sirata Eats straight to your room for the ultimate pampered experience.
66. Surprise someone with an amenity package that will be in their room when they arrive. Chocolate-covered strawberries and champagne anyone?
67. Visit Sirata’s Second Saturday event to purchase local and unique souvenirs.
68. Embrace the tropical beach culture by getting your hair braided.
69. Play a game of giant Pictionary by the pool
70. Participate in the selfie scavenger hunt.
71. Bring out your competitive side with a good ole’ game of corn hole
72. Host your dream destination wedding
on Sirata’s picturesque beach.
73. Not looking to do a big wedding? Elope on Sirata’s private, picturesque beach instead!
74. Host your vow renewals
on Sirata’s private, white-sand beach for a perfectly romantic backdrop.
75. Celebrate your new marriage with a tropical honeymoon and the Sirata Sweetheart’s package
76. Host your bachelorette/bachelor party for a celebration to remember.
77. Celebrate your birthday with a party under the beachside Tiki Hut
78. Build an epic sandcastle.
79. Host a meeting in one of Sirata’s nine meeting spaces
for a unique, beachside event people will never forget.
80. Get your entire family together for a unique, beachfront family reunion
81. Treat yourself to a plate of Harry’s Chicken Wings. The locals say they’re the best on the beach!
82. Stop by the Ice Cream cart after a day in the heat.
83. Post a picture of your view on social media for your friends back home to admire.
84. Read your favorite book in a hammock for the ultimate form of relaxation.
85. Schedule a professional beach photoshoot for your family so you can look back on your vacation for years to come.
86. Escape the heat and enjoy an elegant dinner in Compass Grille
87. Grab a complimentary bike and take it for a scenic stroll along St. Pete Beach.
88. Grab your family and head over to the Tropicana Field
to watch a Rays game.
89. Watch a Rowdies game at Al Lang Stadium
90. Head on over to Dunedin, Clearwater or Tampa to catch a Spring Training game
in February and March.
91. Sirata is only 45 minutes from Raymond James Stadium
, so make sure you go catch a Buccaneers game while you’re here.
92. With so many live performance venues in St. Pete, a trip to a show is a must! Check out some of Sirata’s favorites- Jannus Live
, The Mahaffey Theatre
or American Stage
93. Travel five minutes down the road to John’s Pass
, Pinellas County’s number one tourist attraction, for an array of restaurants, dolphin watching tours, shelling tours, boat rentals, parasailing, jet-skiing, and the local fishing fleet.
94. Take your family to ZooTampa
, one of the best zoos in the Southeastern US.
95. Take a trip to Sunken Gardens
, a gorgeous botanical garden located just 20 minutes away.
96. Looking for a romantic night out? Look no farther than StarLite Dining Cruise
, fine-dining experience with entertainment and dancing all on a beautiful evening yacht cruise.
97. Enjoy a relaxing trip to Egmont Key State Park
where you can experience dolphin watching, shelling, snorkeling, and wildlife sightings.
98. Visit the Clearwater Aquarium
, home to Winter the dolphin and an array of rescued marine life.
99. Looking for a side of adventure during your relaxing beach stay? Clear Kayak Tours of Shell Key Preserve
is the perfect way to explore mangroves and wildlife.
100. See St. Pete Beach from a different perspective and go for a helicopter tour
for a birds-eye view of the gorgeous beaches.